- Please go through the following instructions carefully.
- Before applying for Online Application Form, the candidate are required to download the Information Brochure for the concerned Course (available in the web-site) and go through it thoroughly (in detail).
- The candidate shall be solely responsible for any loss or hardship caused to him due to his non-adherence to these instructions.
- The candidate is requested to visit SCERT's web-site and admission website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
- This site is best viewed with screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher, using Internet Explorer 9 / Mozilla Firefox 16 / Google Chrome 23 or higher.
- If you have any difficulty in filling the Online Application Form, you can call the Help Desk / Toll Free Number for solution.
- Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of filling up of the Online Application Form:
a) Scanned copy of the Passport size Photograph.
b) Scanned copy of the Signature of the Candidate.
- Registration Fee shall be paid through Online / Challan.
- Please note that fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- After the “Basic Registration”, i.e. after the candidate clicks on ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, the system will also be communicated to the candidate by Email and SMS.
- For subsequent logins, use this system-generated Application Number as 'Login ID' and 'Password' sent to your email and Mobile.
- Under 'Detailed Registration', you will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Details etc., followed by uploading of relevant scanned photo/signatures and payment of Registration Fees through online mode or bank challan.
- After successful online payment of Application Fee, a Registration Slip will be generated. You are requested to take a print out of the same for your reference.
- Please note that the Service Charges / Payment Gateway Charges for making the Online Payment Transaction is to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates need not submit any hard copy of the Online Application Form to TE and SCERT or any Teacher Education Institution.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- If you have any difficulty in filling the Online Application Form, you can call the Help Desk : - 18003457138 (Toll Free)- 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (All working days) for solution.
- The last date of form registration is 22.06.2016..